Crunchy french toast with a twist. Crunchy French Toast is a cereal crusted french toast recipe. This is a must try breakfast recipe that is sure to become a family favorite! Crunchy French Toast is a cereal crusted french toast recipe that's a delicious twist on an old classic.
Once you have crushed the cornflakes into small pieces, which is best done by placing them in a ziplock bag and giving them a whack with a rolling pin, place them in a pie plate or shallow bowl. This will make it easier to dip the wet bread pieces and. Crush them with a rolling pin to the size of rolled oats. You can cook Crunchy french toast with a twist using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy french toast with a twist
- You need 8 slice of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fat free french vanilla coffee creamer.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of real vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnomin.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of crushed froted flakes.
- You need 1 of mashed ripe banana.
- It’s 1 of mashed ripe banana.
Pour into a pie pan or a shallow dish. You want to upgrade you classic french toast? Try out this french toast with a twist! This is really good for breakfast with coffee! or snacks of your kids.
Crunchy french toast with a twist step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a medium mixing bowl mash banana, add eggs, milk, creamer, vanilla and whisk until well blended..
- in a small mixing bowl take brown sugar, flour, and cinnomin and mix together until well blended. Then add to liquid mixture and mix well.
- in a large mixing bowl take frosted flakes and crush with hands..
- Take bread 1 slice at a time and saturate in egg mixture and press banana pieces to bread..
- press the dipped bread into the frosted flakes. flip and repeat..
- place each finishedslice on a well greased baking sheet.
- bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!.
The most delightful French toast ever! And stir it into the crumbs with a fork, mushing and mixing until all the crumbs are lightly coated in the butter. Crunchy French Toast is a delicious twist on the french toast that you love! With a crispy, crunchy cereal coating, it's to-die-for. Serve with warm syrup, whipped cream and fresh fruit if.