Rustic Salmon Dinner.
You can have Rustic Salmon Dinner using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustic Salmon Dinner
- You need of Salmon (Any Size you wish).
- It’s 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of a Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 Cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1/2 of Of a small Pumpkin.
- Prepare 10 of of any bell Mushrooms.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes.
Rustic Salmon Dinner instructions
- For the Quinoa we are going to add roasted vegetables which are the mushrooms, tomatoes and pumpkin. So first off for the mushrooms cut into quarters, *transfer to aluminium foil, add salt and pepper to season and close the aluminium up* (making it look like some what of a small ball shape). Next cut up cherry tomatoes in halves and repeat the steps in the "**". Cut pumpkin into mid sized chunks, and repeat steps in the "**". Cook all vegetales for 30 minutes in the Oven at 230 degrees Celsius..
- Secondly we want to cook the Quinoa as we want it to cool down when we do eat it as a salad. Take 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of water, add to a low saucepan on mid heat. Let the quinoa boil for 20 minutes while you fluff it up with a fork. Once it's done, put to one side to cool..
- When the vegetables in the oven are done, transfer all vegetables to the quinoa and mix. Set aside to cool..
- While the oven is still hot from the vegetables, Place your salmon on your oven tray and prep salmon on there adding a sprinkle of salt and pepper on top. Also with another oven tray (preferably the tray with grill tray) place the pepper on top. Place the tray with the pepper to the highest rack and the salmon on to the middle rack. Cook for 12-15 at 210 degrees Celsius..
- When the salmon and pepper are done, take out of the oven and transfer to a plate. And then transfer the roasted vegetable quinoa salad too. Happy Eating!.