Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend. The made-from-scratch Hollandaise sauce is ridiculously delicious and worth the time making!
It's healthy, delicious, and a real treat. Plus, with some make-ahead tips I have for you, it's a breeze to make for a group. What makes this the best Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict Recipe Ever: It's all things insanely delicious. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- Prepare of Small package of English muffins.
- You need of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need of Poached eggs.
- It’s of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s of Roasted asparagus.
- You need of Chives.
The BEST smoked salmon eggs benedict recipe! Perfectly poached eggs with home-made hollandaise sauce, avocado and salmon! One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict instructions
- Toast and butter English muffins..
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached..
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg..
- Cover with hollandaise sauce..
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Eggs Benedict made with Smoked Salmon (not lox). Salmon filet slow smoked until tender, topped with a poached egg and an easy blender hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, and one in which I judge all breakfast restaurants by. Smoked salmon is a welcome substitute for traditional ham or Canadian bacon in this unique take on Eggs Benedict. Make your own hollandaise sauce with dry mustard, sour cream and lemon juice.