Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Slice the chicken on an angle and serve drizzled with the vinaigrette. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning. You can cook Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette
- You need 1 cup of Breadcrumbs (Italian).
- It’s 1.5 tsp of dry parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil vinaigrette "Italian".
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 4-5 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Broiled/grilled chicken breast seasoned with herbs and spice with a pinch of cayenne pepper. Baked Lemon Chicken and Potatoes (Tips for tender chicken breast) Did you know that "chicken breast recipes" are one of the most highly searched things on Google? I realized that while I have a lot of chicken recipes, I hardly have any that call for chicken breasts, and they are actually something I cook A LOT around here.
Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette step by step
- Cut 5 chicken breasts in half.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder & garlic salt in one bowl.
- Mix and whisk vinaigrette and eggs in one bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mix then into dry mix.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray top of chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper across the tops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Once the breasts are fork tender and juices are clear, they are done..
- Serve with sides of your choice.
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including the best Let's face it, chicken breasts are really bland. Especially when there's no skin (i.e. fat and flavor). And baked chicken has a reputation for being even worse!. Chicken Marinade For Baking Chicken Breasts Recipes.